Sri Sai Convention Hall
- Total Venues : 1
- Hall Capacity : 400 Seating
- Food : Only Veg
- Parking : 50 Cars
- Centralized AC Main Hall of 400 Seating Capacity
- A/C Dinning Hall of 170 Seating Capacity
- Parking for 50+ cars. Valet Parking available
- Fully equipped kitchen with power points & water supply
- Lift is available
- 24 Hrs hot water is available
- CCTV coverage for complete security
- 24 Hrs backup generator available
- 24 Hrs security available
- Green Rooms : 2 AC rooms for Bride and Groom with lockers & attached bathroom.
- Guest Rooms : 8 AC rooms with attached bathroom.
- Nearest Bus Stop : Jayanagar 9th Block Bus Stop, Opp. to Convention Hall
- Nearest Railway Station : RV Road Metro, 2km from Convention Hall
- Distance from Airport : 41.9 KM
Terms & Conditions
SSCH is available for any type of social functions on payment of 50% of the full amount payable to the authorities in advance. Rest 50% is payable 45 days before the function date being full and final settlement.
Cancellation / Refund of Advance:
- No Refund shall be made, if the Booking is cancelled, but if the Cancelled Date is further booked by Other Party, then 50% of the Advance Amount shall be refunded
- GST (It is NON REFUNDABLE)
- 1. The articles/furniture and fixtures to your taste is available to be used properly with all care and caution and to be handed over to the caretaker in proper condition before vacating the house. Any extra items/articles required if any is available on request 7 days before the date of Occasion subject to availability against extra payment for such extra requirement (all type of electrical equipment and decorative materials, etc.) For using Video Cameras, Additional lights/fans, or any other Electrical Equipment’s extra electric charges fixed by the authority is payable is addition to agreed value.
- 2. Use of coal, wood, gas, electric heater, etc. inside the house is not permissible. Engaging any outside Person/Agency for floral and electrical decoration and decorative works is not permissible and same shall be done by the enlisted persons/agency by the authorities against a (reasonable) charge payable extra according to your taste/requirements and sustainability.
- 3. Consumption of Alcohol/intoxicating items and creating public nuisance is strictly prohibited, smoking inside the building is strictly prohibited.
- 4. Using of Loudspeakers, performing vocal/orchestra shall be done strictly as per sound pollution Act of Government of Karnataka
- 5. Occupiers belongings shall be preserved under own care and custody. The authority shall not be responsible for any kind of Theft/Burglary/Loss and/or any untoward situation.
- 6. The waste materials of any nature other than caterer's waste materials/garbage shall be kept in the proper bins.
- 7. The occupier shall ensure compliance of the above terms and conditions while booking and further to keep the walls/floors toilets etc. neat and clean, failing which proper compensation shall have to be paid before vacating the house. Charges for any item e.g. furniture's and fixtures? and/or any other articles damaged/broken while using by the occupants shall be recovered before vacating the house.
- 8. The prospective occupier shall sign the captioned terms and conditions as a token of having read and agreed and return the same to the authority at the time of payment of advance.
- 9. In case of Power cut Tube Lights and ceiling fans shall be operated through the Generator. Use of any outside lights, Video Camera, Coffee Machine, Air Conditioner, Pedestal fans and/or any others electrical gadgets shall not be allowed.
- 10. Child Marriage act - The previous law titled Child Marriage Restraint Act, 1929. The present law - Prohibition of Child Marriage Act, 2006. The minimum legal age of marriage in India is 18 years with no exceptions. A child is a person who has not completed 21 years in case of male and 18 years in case of female.
- 11. Authority reserves the right of cancellation of Booking at any time under unavoidable circumstances.
- 1. Wedding Cancellation & Postponement - Unseasonal rains; storm; Hail storm; Sand storms; Tsunami; tempest, Act of God Peril
- Loss or Damage to the venue due to Fire & Allied Perils, Earthquake, Flood, Cyclone (Resulting in cancellation of the event) making the venue unusable.
- Riots, curfew (As declared by local police and/or concerned government authority) occurring at the venue or within 25 km radius of the venue.
- Death or Accident to bride, groom, and blood relatives (parents, brothers, sisters of bride/ groom). Resulting in hospitalization, during the force of the policy.
- Terrorism Attack in the City where venue is located
- 2 Accidental loss of or damage to owned or hired property due to fire and allied perils including Earthquake & Terrorism
- 3 Personal Accident - Personal Accident is a cover, for the named Bride and Groom and their blood relatives (if insured). The named bride and groom are covered in an equal proportion to the total sum Insured limit, subject to the maximum limits as opted.
- Extensions - Permanentt Total Disablement. Accidental Hospitalization Cover
- 4 Money in Safe - Residence and at the Wedding Venue
- 5 Burglary Cover - Residence and at the Wedding Venue
- 6 Public Liability Cover at Venue
- 7 Extra Expenses in case of postponement - Costs of re-hiring purohits, pandits, beauticians, decorators, Musicians, Photographer
- Food and Beverage's Cover under Public Liability
- Terrorism Cover under Public Liability
- Cover for Accompanied Baggage Excluding Valuables Items, Cash and Electronic Items cover under Burglary only at the Venue
- Alternate Expense for continuing Wedding event, in case if date of wedding cant be postpoined or cancelled, alternate small venue expenses
Location & Map
- 1034, 1032, 40th Cross Rd, Kottapalya, 9th Block , Jayanagar, Bangalore - 560041 ( View on Map)
It was Puberty on 6th of October. It was awesome decoration and good comfortable kind staffs. We took lunch session for 250 guests and its for only veg menu. Everything was good ambiance and cleanliness. Food was really good. quality and quantity was also good. Everyone enjoyed a lot. Everything was really good for us. Thanks to all the team.